Woodlands Natural Health Centre was established in 1993. Among the first of its kind in Derby, Woodlands is now a well-established natural health centre with a team of highly skilled and professional practitioners. It has acquired a reputation for helping people on their road to recovery and restoring well-being through a range of traditional, time-honoured therapies and techniques.
The ethos of Woodlands is not just about making people well, it’s about empowering them. Practitioners at Woodlands look at the whole picture, take into account the whole person, environment and lifestyle, and help clients to gain understanding and knowledge about their own health, enabling them to take control of their own well-being
At Woodlands you will find a friendly, peaceful environment where practitioners take the time to listen and understand.
To make an enquiry or to book an appointment please refer to the individual practitioners’ contact details or call 01332 299133.
If you are a practitioner and would like to work at Woodlands, please leave a message on 01332 299133, and a member of the team will return your call.
Covid-19 update, welcome back to Woodlands
Working with guidance from the UK government, we have done everything we can to prepare Woodlands for your return. There will inevitably be some changes to your visit, which have been designed to minimise risk of infection for practitioners and clients alike. We will do everything we can to minimise the risk of infection, and would request that all visitors to Woodlands take responsibility, protecting both yourselves and anyone else working at, or visiting the centre.
- Please contact your practitioner for your appointment, and for guidance.
- If you, or anyone you know, have felt unwell or have any of the symptoms of Covid-19, do NOT visit Woodlands for treatment.
- Wear face masks when using public transport to travel to your appointment.
- Please do abide by our Covid-19 measures when in Woodlands. You will find adequate informational posters advising you on Covid-19 safety procedures at different points around the building, plus many hand sanitising stations.
- Your practitioner will be responsible for guiding you regarding protocol, both before and during your visit.
What you will experience in the building.
There will be fewer therapeutic sessions on offer with time spaces between to enable pre- and post-sessional cleaning. You should arrive shortly before your session and will be asked by your practitioner to wait at a social distance in reception or in your vehicle outside Woodlands before entering.
- Please bring only essential minimal baggage/personal belongings.
- You will need to leave the building directly after your session.
- Hand sanitisers are conveniently positioned throughout the building.
- Masks may be worn in all areas outside therapy rooms.
- Please do bring water with you into the building for your refreshment, taking any bottles away with you when you leave.
- At Woodlands practitioners will ensure that hygiene standards and health and safety protocols are maintained at all times.
- Practitioners will self-isolate at home if they or someone they have been in contact with are showing symptoms or have tested positive for Covid-19.
What will happen in the background?
- The building will be cleaned and sanitised throughout the day and deep cleaned every night.
- All touch points will be sanitised after each session
- Attention will be given to the flow of fresh air throughout the building. .
- Constant attention will be paid to changing government advice.
Looking forward to seeing you – stay safe, stay well.